In this video filmed in 2002 David Kelley (founder of IDEO) talks about how their is a move from product centered design to human-centered design. In human-centered design there is a large focus on human experience. The video consists of a four minute introduction, then Kelley shows videos of some work IDEO has been doing. The examples include:
- Prada Shop – custom technology usage including devices for staff members, and a magic mirror.
- London Science Museum – Interactive wall which tells you what people are thinking about and interactive games about exhibitions
- CBS – Designing a cubicle for Dilbert
- Greenwich Watercycle Pavillion – A peaceful display about water recyclying
- Spyfish – Underwater cameras to simulate scuba diving
- ApproTec – making nonprofit products in Kenya